In a recent global survey, over 75% of senior executives have put innovation at the top of the agenda to drive growth in their businesses. It is a known fact now that creating a climate of innovation is not a luxury, but a basic goverance choice.
It is in this context, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organising INNOVATION CONCLAVE: "Driving Growth through Innovation" on Tuesday, 15 June 2010 at the India Habitat Centre, New Delhi. Breakthrough Management Group International (BMGI) is the Knowledge Partner for the event.
To highlight the practice of conceiving, fostering, launching and managing new ideas; not just new products or services, those are distinct but make significant usage of a company's current core assets and by learning from the leading companies that have made innovation a key driver to Business Growth.
· Mr Brian J. Manning, President and Managing Director, CSC India
· Mr L R Natarajan, Chief Manufacturing Officer, Titan Industries
· Mr Deepinder Singh, Head Innovation, LG Electronics India Ltd
· Mr Sunil Sinha, Chief Executive Officer, Tata Quality Mgmt. Services*
· Mr Venkatesh Valluri, Chairman and President, Ingersoll Rand India
· Mr G S Nair, President - Corp Strategy, Servion Global Solutions
· Mr Prabhat Pani, CEO, Roots Corporation Limited, (Tata Group)
· Mr Tejpreet S Chopra, President & CEO, Bharat Light & Power*
· Mr Milind Kshirsagar, Managing Director, DSK Digital Technologies
· Mr Kunwer Sachdev, Founder & Managing Director, Su-Kam Power Systems
· Mr Vijay K Thadani,Deputy ChairmanCII, Northern Region & CEO NIIT Ltd
· Mr Abis Zaidi, Velocity Series, Siemens PLM Software India
· Mr Ashok K Taneja, Managing Director & CEO, Shriram Pistons & Rings Ltd*
· Mr David Whittenberg, CEO, The Innovation Workgroup, US
· Mr Naresh Shahani, Founder & Managing Director, BMGI (India)
· Mr Mehmood Khan, Former Global Leader - Innovation, Unilever, UK
· Mr V Sridhar, VP (Manufacturing), Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India*
· Mr R K Bhatia, Managing Director, Maharani Paints (India) Pvt Ltd
(felicitated by the Marico Innovation Foundation Award 2008)
· Mr Arun Malik, Head - Operational Excellence, Bharti Airtel Ltd
· Mr Gautam Khanna, Executive Director, 3M India
· Mr Deepak Maheshwari, Director, Microsoft Corporation India
REASONS TO ATTEND
- First hand chance to learn from leaders in the space of innovation
- Understand the basic aspects to build & sustian Innovation in your organisation
- Discuss specific challanges to take Innovation outside the R&D function
- Provide a perspective on where should organisation's look for their innovation opportunities
- Gain an understanding of some of the tools & techniques for Innovation
- Learn how Innovation and efficiency co-exist
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CEOs, Chief Innovation Officers (CIOs), Vice Presidents, Heads of Strategy, Marketing Heads, Heads of HR, Managers & others responsible for driving growth in the business.
- Date: 15 June 2010
- Venue: India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
- Timings: 9.00 am (Registration) - 5.30 pm
Please register your nomination through the link Reply Form. Prior registration is a must.
Broad Programme Outline is also visible through link Prog. Outline.
FOR REGISTRATIONS & FURTHER DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT:
Deepak Sidha; Confederation of Indian industry, (Northern Region)- Sub-Regional Office, Plot No. 249-F, Sector 18, Udyog Vihar, Phase IV, Gurgoan- 122 015, Tel: 0124 - 401 4060 - 67 (Extn. 362), Fax: 0124 - 4014070 Email: email@example.com, Mobile: 09810307114
Sponsorship Opportunities are available. Please contact us for details
Leave a comment